A Brief Professional Summary:
- Attended and graduated from SUNY Geneseo from 2008-2012 with a B.S. in Business Administration
- Worked in 5 different industries from ages 22-24 before finding my home in tech (SEO & Web Design initially)
- Ran the niche website CNA Certification & Training from 2015-2017
- Joined the agency Webfor in 2017 and worked there until June 2019
- Designed WordPress websites for small businesses as a member of BNI Pinnacle
- Operated as the interim COO for the family company Medlab; successfully spearheaded an acquisition
- Held a position as an Account Executive for the SaaS company Odoo
- Finished a Full-Stack Web Development course with Bloomtech (fka Lambda School)
- Currently, work as a Product Advocate for Vercel
Three Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m certified as a yoga instructor
- I completed a 10-day silent vipassana meditation retreat
- I’ve ridden my bicycle across the United States from coast to coast, twice. Bike & Build 2012 + 4k For Cancer 2014.
The three projects that consume my dreams, mental bandwidth, and waking hours are:
- My day job as a Product Advocate for Vercel
- Unbundl.ed a marketplace for custom college alternatives
- Writing for Bitcoin Magazine & my blog
Below are links to pages that communicate a bit more about myself. The first is a link to a list of media pieces (books, blog posts, short stories, podcasts, etc.) that deeply impacted my thinking and my life trajectory.
The second link is to a page laying out my qualifications/experience with the Bitcoin network — the greatest and strangest rabbit hole I have ever been sucked into. I’ve learned more from trying to understand the BTC asset and its computer network than in all of my four years in college combined. It has taught be about finance, investing, game theory, cryptography, computing networks, and countless more topics.
Thank you Satoshi, you’re a real one.